REIKI MASTER TEACHER TRAINING COURSE
Reiki Three – Master Degree (Shinpiden)
Reiki Master is an ongoing learning experience and a journey that requires a lot of internal work and focus. There is also extensive practice needed in using the Reiki energy. Acceptance into this level of Reiki is by interview only, as the prospective student has to be ready to receive these teachings.
Those students wishing to receive Reiki Master training will be offered full mentorship throughout their period of learning and ongoing mentorship for as long as they may wish to receive it.
Who can learn Reiki Three?
Students who have completed a certificated Reiki One and Reiki Two course. There should ideally be a gap between Reiki Two and applying to learn Reiki Three, as practice is needed at each level before progressing.
Reiki Master Practitioner course includes:
- ‘Attunements’ to the Reiki Master energy
- Introduction to Reiki Master symbols and their uses
- Developing intuition
- Spiritual development
- Mastering the self
- Japanese Master Reiki Techniques
- Reiki Ajari Yuga (meditation)
- Psychic development
- Deeper understanding of Usui’s original teachings
- Student reading and research of Reiki
- Reiki Master Practitioner Certificate and Lineage
Reiki Master Teacher course includes:
- How to teach Reiki, schemes of work, lesson plans
- Learning pyramid
- Learning how to give ‘attunements’ and practice of attuning students
- Observations of a Reiki One and Reiki Two course
- Reiki Master Teacher Certificate and Lineage